Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Coming Events
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach
runs Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times....
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
Earthquake Damage to the Club
Underwater inspection of the piers has now been undertaken and structural engineers have inspected the fingers. Based on the advice we have received travel lift operations have resumed for light boats only e.g. up to approx 15 tonnes. Getting back to full operations will be dependant on the engineers final written report. We will advise when this has been received.
Things from Thursday, 1st December 2016
Duty Officers: Allan Davidson & Bruce Paulsen
- 1.Upcoming Events - Full details on the club's website manacc.co.nz
- 1.1Saturday 3rd December 1700 hours - Adults Christmas Party - the Band Lorena Vera will be playing. $20 buffet. Book with the restaurant.
- 1.2 Clark & Co Summer Series 2016-2017 - powered by Seaview Sails & Rigging – Sunday 4th December. Round Mana. Briefing 1100 hours Start 1200 hours.
- 1.3 Children’s Christmas Party – Sunday 11th December 1100 hours. Grandparents/parents who can bring a plate for the adults please let Cathy know. Last minute registrations close Friday 2nd December at 1100 hours please phone Cathy on 233 1578 or downoad the registration form from the website or pick one up from the office. We are looking for a Santa for our party too – please let Menno or Cathy know if you can help out.
- 1.4 Thursday 15th December – 2016 Last Club Night – Asian Buffet - $25 per head. Book with the Restaurant.
- 1.5 Friday 16th December – Neon Kids Dance Party - 1700 hours to 2000 hours - 9 to 13 year olds -please see Cathy to register.
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.