Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Coming Events
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach
runs Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times....
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
Things from Thursday, 6th April 2017
Duty Officers: Cliff & Menno
- 1.Upcoming Events
- 1.1Thursday 6th April Streaker Night – Fresh fish straight off the boat and chips - postponed due to the weather. We will try again for next Thursday- please book with Jack by Wednesday 1700 hours. We need to know numbers so that we can order the fish. Please, if you wish to have fish and chips, book in - we don't want you to be disappointed if you don't book, turn up and we can't serve you.
- 1.2Quiz Night – 21st April 1900 hours – let Cathy know if your coming.
- 1.3Easter/Queens Birthday Cruise – we have had five expressions of interest. More would be welcome and if we get one more the Committee will organise a cruise. If we go ahead, we will plan a fallback in the event of adverse weather. Please let Cathy know by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.Out in the Yard– Colin has 3 boat trailer registration plates found over the last months. He also has a number of full survival suits in the yard shed to give away. Please contact him on 027 778 7702 or see him out in the yard.
- 3. Rugby – on the Big Screen. Friday Hurricanes v Waratahs 1935 hours, Saturday Highlanders v Blues 1935 hours.
- 4. Electricity Outage - 7.30 am to 7.00 pm Monday the 10th of April. Please treat lines as live at all times.
- 5.Wellington Boat Show – this weekend at Seaview Marina. In conjunction with the Boat Show there is a 24 hour yacht race taking place involving 12 yachts.
- 6.Courtesy Coach Driver tonight is Dwayne.
- 7.Friday Cash Raffle - first prize $50, second $30, third $10. Tickets 3 for $5. Limited to 54 tickets. When tickets are sold raffle is drawn.
- 8.OPEN MIC.
- 8.1Menno put out a call for more courtesy coach drivers. If you can help, please see Dwayne, the bar manager.
- 9.Raffles - four draws, a $35 KP Marine voucher, a $50 voucher from The Mad Butcher, a $30 voucher from Zampelles, Johnsonville Mall and a $50 voucher from Mana Natural Health & Beauty for the ladies!!
- 10.Monthly Bar Promotion – every Mac beer or Sid Viscous handle bought put you into the draw for the Guitar on display generously donated by Lion Breweries. This was drawn tonight and the lucky winner was Jack from the restaurant.
- 11.New Locker Draw – $1,100 to be won.
1st winner -Paula McLaughlin - eight of clubs
2nd winner – Steve Lange - 10 of spades.
Both winners went away with a $25 voucher and the joker stays until next Thursday’s draw. We are down to 14 cards, the odds are getting better each week. Be here to be in to win.
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.