Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Coming Events
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach
runs Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times....
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
Things from Thursday, 19th January 2017
Duty Officers: Menno and Bruce
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- 1.Upcoming Events - Full details on the club's website manacc.co.nz
- 1.1Bathtub Race – 28th January 2017 1600 hours. Rules are on the board in the Wardroom, on the website and on Facebook. Three baths are still available if you are keen to have one. Let Cathy know.
- 1.2New Year Party – 28th January 2017 the band Rockmachine will play from 2000 hours. Buffet $25 per head book with the Restaurant.
- 1.3No buffet next Thursday.
- 1.4Annual Fishing Competition – 18th February 2017 – Start 0700 hours. Weigh in starts 1500 hours.
1st winner – Clive Glover drew 2 spades
2nd winner – Graeme Harding – drew 2 diamonds
Both winners went away with a $25 voucher and the joker stays until next week’s draw.
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.