All classes of membership include the member, their wife/partner and any children under the age of 20 years of age.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Mana Cruising Club come down to the club, meet us and sign up. We'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and show you around.
Alternatively you can:
- Click here to download the membership form as a PDF Or
- Click here and provide us with your postal address and an application form will be sent to you in the post.
To become a member you have to be nominated by another club member and a seconder, if you require help or further information with this, please contact the office manager on 04 233 1578.
Membership applications won't be processed until payment has cleared.
Boat owners who receive member's rates when using our travel lift and hard stand as well as being able to use the combined club moorings throughout the sounds.
Non boat owners who have an affinity with the club and wish to use the club facilities
A person who is
- not an owner or part owner of a vessel regularly used in and around Cook Strait
- resides anywhere in the South Island or north of the latitude of Te Horo or the Wairarapa side of the summit of the Rimutaka Road in the North Island
- permanently resides outside New Zealand
- or cruises outside New Zealand for longer than one year.